Saturday, September 11, 2010

do you believe killing animals to eat is to God's liking?

I believe God must love Bar-B-Q ,.what with all the burnt offerings ,.and always wanting the very best of the heard,..but no seriously,.not being a hunter myself ,.and also being an animal lover ,.my own take would be subjectively no ,..however ,.the Bible would stand to correct me ,..and seeing how the Bible comes from God,.I am pretty much out numbered (God's vote counts the most ,.just in case you did not know,..I was not too clear on that one either ,.He is still working on me thank God ! ),.Now all that being said ,.the way that our modern day society has made the whole food industry en mass so far out of whack with Biblical principals,.then the question seems possibly better asked as "Have we strayed from the way God had intended for us to treat animals?" ,.then of course my answer would be a most definite yes,.we are literally exterminating whole species left and right for the sake of greed, money and power,.there was only eight of us on the Ark ,.and countless animals,.relatively speaking,.it would not seem that we were the numerically favored,.so ya ,.I figure it is a pretty good bet that He is getting somewhat pissed ! I myself am a hypocrite though because I still eat meat,.so what can I say,.I am still part of the problem ,.and not part of the solution,.why does that darn bacon have to be so terribly delicious ! Mmmm,...bacon,...nom nom nom ,..I Thank God for bacon ,.and that we are no longer under the law ! Hallelujah !

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment