Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pertaining to the previous question regarding whether humans are animals or not; All of your "proof" was from the Bible, which has historically been an unreliable source. Do you have any proof from other, verified places?

Maybe ,.and I am just venturing a guess here ,.if the Bible is not enough proof for you personally ,.it is because you have never actually read the Bible ,..? The only Truth there is, is Jesus ,.all the truths that we try in vain to make for ourselves will always fall short to the Truth of Jesus,.once you know this Truth ,.it will set you free,..you will never come to know it ,.unless you first choose to seek it ,.do not get me wrong ,.I believe that seeking the truth,.is a great start,.it is not the same as seeking God though ,.seek ye first the Kingdom of heaven ,.it belongs to Children ,.it is like the smallest of seeds,.the mustard seed,.that once planted,.grows to become the most majestic tree in the forest,.

man knows that God exists ,.in the deepest fiber of his being ,.yet like fish born into water ,.we were born into sin ,.and we flee from the light that is God ,.for we know in our hearts we are sinners,.and until the Spirit has begun to draw us towards Him ,.we turn and run for our darkness and the falsely perceived comfort of it ,.for we have never known anything else ,.I do not profess to be a Calvinist yet some of my recent encounters with atheists have left me perhaps leaning further in that direction than before ,.then I try hard to remember how I was before God got a hold of me ,.and I thank Him for His Grace ,.giving me a gift I did not deserve,.and I thank him for His Mercy ,.not giving me what I do deserve ,.and it makes me remember that He told me to love and forgive ,.as he has loved and forgiven me ,.and then it breaks my heart to hear these innocent, poor lost and mislead souls denying and forsaking the love and existence of such an amazing and awesome God that He has the patience and lovingkindness to allow them to go on breaking His heart with the free will that he Himself gave them ,.knowing all along that I too such a short time ago was so much so just like every one of them and in most cases worse ,.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOi6v5DD_1M
the agents use of the term virus would lead one to believe that a virus is nothing special of a creation ,.however I can not help but see so many Biblical references all throughout the matrix trilogy,.that however is a different topic ,.my point being that we ,.like he mentions ,.do not behave in any ,.way ,.shape ,.or form ,.like every and all animals around us do ,..
&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2OADc9DVY0
&
I do not mean to be rude with the links and not going into a personal answer yet again, however I do not wish to argue religion , but only speak of the truth of salvation. We were created in God's image and as much as I appreciate that you care what I believe,.I must tell you that the Holy Spirit is the best ,.by far,.teacher we have in the whole world ,.the whole universe,.if you are a believer in Christ,.and God has by His grace and Mercy ,.made you into a Christian ,.then you have the Holy Spirit working inside of you ,.if you are not ,.the Holy Spirit is still there for you ,.drawing you closer to God ,.yet you have yet to open up to it and receive the gift of salvation Jesus brought for us all when He died upon the cross and rose three days later having defeated death,.so you are limiting the Spirit to only work externally ,.something looking back now ,.I can testify clearly to ,.yet it is hard to explain ,.it is like I suppose coming out of a cloud ,.and having turned a corner ,.and now from your new perspective and understanding ,.you are able to see quite clearly how everything had been working together to get you to the place you are now ,.and that had you realized sooner along the way ,.there had been many opportunities to go the right direction all along,.there unlike before is no regret for having missed so many of the blessing from the path less traveled that until now you had never really grasped,.rather you are only wanting to thank God for being so loving and patient with you along the way ,.and having helped you get to where you are now before it was too late ,.and in order to try and understand the sense of urgency that we as believers have when trying to witness to the lost ,.it is as if you imagine how great it feels to have escaped the smoke and heat of a burning building ,.out into the fresh air and cool of the safe outdoors ,.and then realize that almost the whole world is still trapped inside ,.and you could never in good conscience not go back inside to help shine the light God has given you being protected by the flames of the enemy with a supernatural shield of Faith in a God who is who He said he was ,.and who will do what he has promised to do,.....now what was the question again,..?

Play

Play

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment