Friday, September 3, 2010

Why youre "not too sure about this facebook thing"? :)

(Search for #God) ,..Because when I finally broke down and started my first ever f/b account,.because everyone and their dogs had one ,.it ended up getting suspended because I apparently sent too many messages,..hmm,.gee here I thought that I was using it for what it was made for ,.connecting with old friends,.who knew,.? (p.s. - so now I have 50 just in case ,.lol ) So basically I ,.like all technology and material things in general ,.hold it at arms length,.and consider it all "disposable" ,.and not disposable in a bad like throw away everything and destroy the ecosystem sense ,.just more like in the I won't be surprised or let it get to me if it all gets suddenly taken away ,.everything belongs to God anyways ,.we are just borrowing it ! The sooner we realize that it is all God's ,.including us ,.our time ,.our everything ,.and He in His infinite Wisdom , Grace, and Mercy ,.has allowed us to use it ,.the sooner we will realize that we would best be using it for His Glory !

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment