Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Empire Avenue ,.from God's perspective.


When dealing with the real markets ,.yes ,.I believe that I understand and agree with your( this started out as a reply to a kind stranger who was offering me some "investment" advice) strategy/little secret ,.I only played around for a few months there,.and flipped 5 into 50 ,.figured you could lose it even faster than you can make it so I pulled it off the table and took the money and ran ,..lol,.now here,.when "dealing" with people,.I believe the dynamics will become extremely interesting should the format manage to make its way into significant usage,..long story short,.I am hoping to spread the Word of God ,.into a virtual world that ever so increasingly needs it ,.in order to do this best ,.I hope and pray that I will be able to implement a Biblical approach to the "game" ,.whereby,.this is not a game at all,.this is a battle ,.and many ,.in fact almost all are lost wandering in the valley of darkness,.with no hope save Jesus,.I may sound like a religious nut,.I assure you I am completely aware of this,.lol I still have,.being a new believer in Christ,.what I refer to as "residual connotation" ,.I still recall what if felt like to preached at before God made me a Christian ,..If I manage to accomplish anything at all in this "game" ,.I know it will be by the power of God ,.more specifically,.His Son Jesus,.for He is our only Hope ,.The Way The Truth and The Life ,.and now that I have become a member of His Church ,.the body of Christ,.because His Spirit resides withing all Christian,..I must go wherever I am lead,.and try my best to Trust and Obey ,.though I am challenged when it comes to the subject whether or not Christians can make a effective difference using technology and wealth ,.I also Hope and Pray that god will direct and reveal to us all His will in this matter,..

No comments:

Post a Comment